- Whenever the following terms are used in the following sections of these Terms and Conditions, they shall be construed as follows, unless the context of their use necessarily implies otherwise:
- PRICE - the amount in Czech crowns or in another currency, including VAT, due to the seller for the transfer of ownership of the goods to the customer in accordance with the purchase contract.
- CART - a service available to any customer who uses the online store allowing the creation of orders of one or more products. The cart collects offers for the conclusion of a purchase contract created by the customer, i.e. within one order the customer can send more than one offer for the conclusion of the contract.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT - a purchase contract within the meaning of the Civil Code relating to the sale of goods of the seller to the customer for a price possibly increased by additional payments, including the price of transport, the conditions of which are specified in detail in these terms and conditions.
- NEWSLETTER – an electronic service that allows all its users to receive regular information from the seller, about goods, the online store, including new goods and events, to the e-mail address specified by the customer, with the explicit consent of the customer.
- ORDERS – expression of the customer's will to conclude a distance purchase contract using means of distance communication, which defines the goods for which the customer wants to conclude a purchase contract and contains the customer's data necessary for the possible conclusion and performance of the purchase contract. The order of each good will be considered as a separate offer of the customer to conclude a purchase contract.
- ACCOUNT – an electronic service, identified by an individual name (login) and password chosen by the Customer, containing the means provided by the Seller, which allow the Customer to use special functions or services.
- OZ – Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended.
- SELLER- Uniformshop s.r.o., Smetanova 1912/5, ČESKÝ TĚŠÍN 737 01, IČO:19349246, DIČ: CZ19349246, E-mail: email@example.com.
- WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- CONSUMER - a natural person making legal transactions with an entrepreneur that are not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- CUSTOMER - (1) a natural person; or an authorised representative; or (2) a legal entity. If the customer is a natural person with limited legal capacity, he undertakes to obtain the legally effective consent of his legal representative to conclude a purchase contract or a contract for the provision of services and to prove such consent at the request of the seller, while the purchase contracts concluded within the online store have the nature of contracts usually concluded in minor ordinary everyday matters.
- GOODS – movable thing available in the online store for the purpose of concluding a purchase contract between the buyer and the seller, which becomes the subject of the contract, for the specified price.
- Introductory provisions
- The Terms and Conditions govern, in accordance with the provisions of § 1751 paragraph. 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code"), mutual rights and obligations arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract concluded between the seller and the buyer through the seller's online store. The online store is operated by the seller on a website uniformshop.eu.
- The information provided on the website of the online store or in an electronic message confirming the content of the proposed purchase contract, is an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Section 1733 of the Civil Code, which the seller sends to the customer, and not an offer in accordance with § 1731 CC. The provisions of § 1732 paragraph. 2 CC is expressly excluded and does not apply.
- These Terms and Conditions are intended both for customers who are consumers as well as for customers who are not consumers, who use the online store, electronic services or conclude a purchase contract (with the exception of Part XI of the TC, which is intended only for customers who are not consumers).
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is voluntary but is necessary to create an account and/or order by the Customer.
- The provisions of the Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The Purchase Contract and the Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the Czech/English language.
- The wording of the Terms and Conditions may be changed or supplemented by the Seller. This provision is without prejudice to the rights and obligations arising during the period of effect of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of changes to these Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall publish the entire new wording of the Terms and Conditions on the website of the Online Store and also send them to the e-mail address entered by the Customer when concluding the Agreement on the Provision of Services. This method is considered by the customer and the seller to be sufficient for the purpose of the customer's opportunity to get acquainted with the information about the change in the content of the terms and conditions. The change to the Terms and Conditions comes into effect within 14 days from the date of sending the notice of change. In the case of customers who have concluded an agreement for the provision of services, i.e. customers with an account, they have the right to terminate the contract for the provision of services within 14 days from the date of notification of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- User account /Newsletter/ Cart
- Based on the buyer's registration made on the website, the buyer can access its user interface. From its user interface, the buyer can order goods (hereinafter referred to as the "user account"). If the web interface of the store allows it, the buyer can also order goods without registration directly from the web interface of the store.
- When registering on the website and ordering goods, the buyer is obliged to provide all data correctly and truthfully. The buyer is obliged to update the data provided in the user account upon any change thereof. The data provided by the buyer in the user account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
- Access to the user account is secured by a username and password. The buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his user account.
- The buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the user account to third parties.
- The seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer does not use his user account for more than 5 years, or if the buyer breaches his obligations under the purchase contract and these terms and conditions.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Seller's hardware and software, or the necessary maintenance of third-party hardware and software.
- The Newsletter Service, provided at the request of the Service Recipient after the conclusion of the Contract, includes the receipt of commercial information about the Provider's products and services electronically for Service Recipients who have provided the Service Provider with their e-mail address.
- The Newsletter service can only be used by the Subscriber after completing the following additional steps:
- providing at least your e-mail address in the appropriate field of the Website or marking the relevant checkbox for the purpose of sending commercial information through the relevant channel;
- acceptance of the provisions of these Rules by clicking on the activation link sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided by the Service Recipient (the moment of commencement of the provision of the Newsletter service).
- The Customer of the Service is obliged in particular:
- to communicate to the Service Provider all the necessary data of the Service Customer, while such data must be true and up-to-date,
- in the event of a change in the data communicated to the Service Provider in connection with the conclusion of the Contract, update them without delay;
- The Newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period of time.
- The cart is provided free of charge, has a one-time nature and is terminated by creating an order or early termination of use by the customer, while the basket stores information about the goods selected by the customer even after the end of the browser session, including logout, for a period of no longer than 7 days; However, this does not guarantee the availability of the goods selected by the customer in order to enable the execution of the order at a later date.
- Contract of sale
- The web interface of the seller's online store contains a list of goods, including the prices of individual goods in Czech crowns. The prices of the goods include value added tax and all related fees (except for transport charges according to the following paragraph).
- The web interface of the store also contains information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods listed in the web interface of the store is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
- To order goods, the buyer fills in the order form in the web interface of the store. The order form contains, in particular, information about the ordered goods (the ordered goods are "inserted" by the buyer into the electronic shopping cart of the web interface of the store), the method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, data on the required method of delivery of the ordered goods and information on the costs associated with the delivery of the goods (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "order"). Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he has entered in the order form and become familiar with these terms and conditions. The customer completes the order (thereby submitting an offer to the seller) using the functions of the online shop designed for this purpose (button: "I order and pay"). A non-registered customer (a customer who has not yet accepted these terms and conditions) accepts these terms and conditions.
- Sending an order is considered to be such an act of the buyer that undoubtedly identifies the ordered goods, the purchase price, the person of the buyer, the method of payment of the purchase price, and is a binding draft of the purchase contract for the contracting parties. The condition for the validity of the order is to fill in all mandatory data in the order form, familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions on the website and confirm the buyer that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions.
- Immediately after receiving the order, the Seller shall confirm this receipt to the Buyer by e-mail to the Buyer's e-mail address specified in the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer's e-mail address").
- The contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer arises from the delivery of the order acceptance (acceptance), which is sent by the seller to the buyer by e-mail to the buyer's e-mail address.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract, especially with persons who have previously substantially breached the Purchase Agreement/Terms and Conditions.
- The buyer agrees to use remote means of communication when concluding the purchase contract. The costs incurred by the buyer when using means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) are borne by the buyer himself.
- Payment terms
- The purchase price stated for the goods at the time of making the order is the purchase price binding for both the seller and the buyer and will not be changed after the order, even if the seller subsequently adjusts the purchase price for the goods or an advertising discount campaign takes place. The seller's ability to conclude a purchase contract under individually negotiated conditions is not limited by this provision.
- The Buyer may choose the following payment methods:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account
- credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard)-GOPAY
- electronic payment GOPAY, Apple Pay, Google Pay
- electronic payment PayPal
- cash o delivery
- Together with the purchase price, the buyer is also obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods at the agreed rate. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also means the costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
- If the customer chooses cash on delivery, the customer is obliged to make payment upon receipt of the shipment. Refusal to accept the shipment even within the additional collection period terminates the purchase contract. The customer may cancel the order even within the specified time limit without any consequences, without prejudice to his right to withdraw from the contract.
- The provision, security, disclosure and confirmation of the necessary provisions of the purchase contract to the customer shall be carried out by sending an order confirmation to the customer's e-mail address and by attaching documents containing the order specification and tax documents on the purchase to the goods sent.
- If the customer requests a VAT invoice, he agrees to receive the VAT invoice to the e-mail address provided by him.
- Transport and delivery of goods
- The method of delivery of the goods is determined by the seller, unless otherwise specified in the purchase contract. The buyer is obliged to take over the goods at the address specified in the order.
- Unless otherwise stated for the goods, the delivery time is up to 10 days from the order confirmation. In the event of sell-out or other unforeseen circumstances, the delivery time may be extended to a maximum of 14 working days.
- The customer will be informed about the status of the order processing via e-mail submitted via registration or when placing an order.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the event of a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier. By signing the delivery note, the buyer confirms that the shipment of goods met all the conditions and requirements and any later complaint regarding the violation of the packaging of the shipment cannot be taken into account.
- The seller is obliged to send the ordered goods immediately after receiving payment to the buyer in the case of payment by the buyer before sending the goods. These deadlines are valid if the seller has the goods available (ie, in stock), which is indicated on the website. In the event that the seller does not have the ordered goods available, the delivery date will be communicated to the buyer when the order is made.
- The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by full payment of the purchase price and acceptance of the goods, with the last of these two moments being decisive.
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement
- In accordance with the Civil Code, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement (or its part relating to part of the goods) without giving any reason.
- The consumer may withdraw from a distance agreement contract within fourteen days.
- The course of time for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall commence a) on the date on which the Product was taken by the Consumer or by a third party designated by him/her other than the carrier and in the case of a Sale Agreement, which:(1)includes a great number of Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, since acquiring possession of the last Product, a batch or part, or (2) is based on regular delivering Products for a fixed period of time – since acquiring possession of the first of the Products; b) for other agreements – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract is excluded in the cases specified in the applicable legislation, in the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code.
- The statement of withdrawal from the agreement may be submitted to the Seller's address or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .The Customer may compose the declaration by himself or use the form of declaration of withdrawal from Agreement.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
- The Seller is obliged immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal from the agreement, to return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Product. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Consumer. Where the payment is to be returned to the consumer's bank account, the seller shall return the payment to the bank account indicated by the consumer and, if the consumer does not specify the bank account to which the payment is to be returned, the seller will return the payment to the bank account from which the consumer made the payment in connection with the sales contract from which he withdraws.
- The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Consumer until he receives the returned item or the Consumer provides a proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Consumer by himself.
- The Consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the agreement, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it, unless the Seller offered to collect the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Product back before its expiry.
- Return address for customers from AUSTRIA:
Packeta eCommerce GmbH
Return ID 90289136
Litschauer Straße 7
- Return address for customers from BULGARIA:
Return ID 90289136
Office ECONT RUSE DRUZHBA
RUSE 7000, bul. Vasil Levski 4
- Return address for customers from CROATIA:
Packeta International s.r.o – HR post
Return ID 90289136
10410 Velika Gorica
- Return address for customers from ESTONIA:
OMNIVA EE (sorting center) – Packeta International
Return ID 90289136
Rukki tee 7
Harju maakond, Estonia
- Return address for customers from FRANCE:
Packeta International – 967337
Return ID 90289136
c/o Asendia Germany
Rue Ettore BUGATTI
ZI Ouest – BP 110
67119 Erstein Cédex
- Return address for customers from GERMANY:
Return ID 90289136
086 48 Bad Brambach
- Return address for customers from GREECE:
Return ID 90289136
Geniki Taxydromiki hub Thessaloniki
Esoteriki Periferiaki (Internal Ring Road)
Thesi Dialogis OSE – Parodos Sof.Venizelou
- Return address for customers from ITALY:
PACKETA INT./GLS TRIESTE
Return ID 90289136
Via Edgardo Morpurgo, 8
- Return address for customers from LITHUANIA:
Lithuanian National Post
Return ID 90289136
Kalantos g. 59
- Return address for customers from LATVIA:
Omniva LV (sorting center) – Packeta International
Return ID 90289136
Dzirnieku iela 24
Mārupe, Mārupes novads, LV-2167
- Return address for customers from PORTUGAL:
Packeta International – Correos Express
Return ID 90289136
C/ Banús s/n, nave 5
08130 Santa Perpetua de Mogoda
- Return address for customers from ROMANIA:
Packeta Romania s.r.l.
Return ID 90289136
Strada Virginia Nr. 4
077096, Dragomirești-Deal, Ilfov, CTPark A1 Km13
- Return address for customers from SLOVENIA:
Packeta International_ DPD d.o.o.
Return ID 90289136
- Return address for customers from SPAIN:
Packeta International – Correos Express
Return ID 90289136
C/ Banús s/n, nave 5
08130 Santa Perpetua de Mogoda
- Return address for customers from HUNGARY:
Return instructions for HUNGARY:
- Take your return parcel to one of Packeta pick-up points.
- Find your nearest pick-up point here: https://www.packeta.hu/atvevohelyek
- Give your parcel to the assistant and provide your Return ID 90289136, name and surname. Take your confirmation note.
- At this stage, you won’t have to pay for the return. We will deduct its cost (EUR 3) from the return transfer when we receive your parcel.
- The Consumer must return the goods complete, i.e. including all supplied accessories, with complete documentation, undamaged, clean and including the original packaging (if possible). The buyer is obliged to pack the goods so that they are not damaged during their transport back to the seller.
- The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product. The Consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- If the form of delivery of the Goods selected by the Consumer is other than the least expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund to the Consumer any additional costs he has incurred.
- The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded in the following cases:
- for the provision of services, if they have been fully provided; in the case of performance for consideration, only if it began with the consumer's prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the entrepreneur informed the consumer before concluding the contract that the right to withdraw from the contract expires by providing performance,
- for the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on financial market fluctuations independent of the will of the entrepreneur and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, with the delivery being possible only after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations independent of the will of the entrepreneur,
- for the supply of goods manufactured according to the consumer's requirements or adapted to his personal needs,
- for the supply of perishable goods or goods with a short shelf life, as well as goods that were after delivery due to their nature irreversibly mixed with other goods,
- urgent repair or maintenance to be carried out at the location specified by the consumer at his express request; however, this does not apply to the performance of other than requested repairs or the delivery of goods other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance,
- for the supply of goods in sealed packaging, which for health protection or hygiene reasons is not appropriate to return after the consumer has violated it,
- for he delivery of an audio or video recording or computer program in sealed packaging, if the consumer has violated it,
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for their supply;
- accommodation, transport of goods, hiring of means of transport, catering or leisure time, if it is to be performed under the contract on a certain date or within a certain period,
- concluded on the basis of a public auction under another law, which the consumer may be physically present, or
- for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium after the performance has begun; In the case of performance for consideration, if it began with the prior express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer was informed that the right to withdraw from the contract expires, and the entrepreneur provided him with a confirmation pursuant to § 1824a par. 1 and 2 or § 1828 paragraph. 3 and 4.
- Rights from Defective Performance
- The Seller is obliged to provide the customer with the product in accordance with the concluded purchase contract.
- When selling consumer goods, the period for exercising rights from defective performance is set at 24 months. If a defect occurs within twelve months of receipt, it is considered that the item was defective at the time of receipt. The Seller's liability for defects does not apply to normal wear and tear of the item (or its parts) caused by use or to a defect caused by the Buyer or a third party.
- When exercising rights from liability for defective performance, the consumer has the following rights:
- the right to free repair of goods or the right to delivery of new goods or replacement of their parts. The Buyer – consumer may only apply such a method of removing the defect that is not impossible or disproportionately expensive in comparison with the other; This is assessed in particular with regard to the significance of the defect, the value that the item would have without the defect, and whether the defect can be removed in the second way without significant difficulties for the buyer.
- The seller may refuse to remove the defect if it is impossible or disproportionately expensive, especially with regard to the significance of the defect and the value that the item would have without the defect.
- The buyer may request a reasonable discount or withdraw from the contract,
- if the seller refused to remove the defect or did not remove it
- the defect manifests itself repeatedly,
- the defect is a material breach of contract, or
- it is clear from the seller's statement or from the circumstances that the defect will not be remedied within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to the buyer.
- The buyer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect of the item is insignificant; It is considered that the defect is not insignificant.
- In the event that the complaint was made by the Buyer - consumer, the complaint, including the removal of the defect, will be settled and the consumer will be informed of it no later than 30 days from the date of the claim, unless the seller and the consumer agree on a longer period. After the expiry of the deadline, the consumer may withdraw from the contract or request a reasonable discount. When making a claim, the seller shall issue a written confirmation to the consumer, stating the date on which the consumer made the complaint, what its content is, what method of settling the complaint the consumer requires and the consumer's contact details for the purpose of providing information on the settlement of the complaint. The customer can file a complaint e.g. in writing to: E-mail: email@example.com. It is advisable to deliver the product to which the complaint relates together with the claim so that the seller can properly assess the complaint (OlzaLogistic – Uniformshop, Karvinská 1897, Český Těšín 73701).
- The buyer – consumer has the right to reimbursement of the necessary costs incurred in connection with the exercise of rights from liability for defects. In the event of withdrawal from the contract due to a defect in the item, the consumer also has the right to reimbursement of the costs necessarily incurred for this withdrawal.
- The Seller shall repair or replace the Product free of charge within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience to the Customer, taking into account the specificity of the Product and the purpose for which the Customer purchased it.
- The Seller shall return the appropriate amount to the Customer as a result of the proper exercise of the right to a price reduction immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's request for a price reduction.
- In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract on the basis of a complaint, the customer shall immediately return the goods to the seller at his own expense. The Seller shall return the price of the product to the Customer (including any applicable reasonable costs of the complaint) immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Product or proof of its return.
- Where the sales contract for a product with digital elements provides for the supply of the digital content or digital service in a continuous manner, the digital content or digital service shall be in conformity with the sales contract for the duration of its supply. That period shall not be less than two years from receipt of the product with digital elements.
- The Seller is not responsible for the non-conformity of the Product with the purchase contract, in the case of a product with digital elements to the extent of:
- specified in generally applicable regulations, e.g.:
- − suitable for the purposes for which such goods are normally used, taking into account applicable legislation, technical standards or best practice,
- − delivered in such quantities and possessing such properties, including durability and safety, which are typical of this type of goods and which the consumer can reasonably expect,
- − supplied with accessories and instructions that the consumer can reasonably expect to be provided,
- − of the same quality as the sample or template made available by the seller to the consumer before the conclusion of the sales contract and corresponds to the description of such sample or model,
- − in accordance with the customer's reasonable expectations regarding functionality, compatibility, interoperability and technical support.
- specified in the generally applicable regulations concerning the consumer's information about updates, including security, necessary to maintain the conformity of the digital content or digital services with the sales contract and to provide them to the consumer if the customer has expressly and separately acknowledged the absence of a specific product characteristic at the latest at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract.
- Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
- Out-of-court settlement of consumer complaints is provided by the seller via the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Information on the settlement of the buyer's complaint will be sent by the seller to the buyer's electronic address.
- The buyer has the right to out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from the purchase contract and may contact the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA) or consumer organizations that have permission from the Ministry for this activity.
Czech Trade Inspection Authority
Central Inspectorate – ADR Unit
120 00 Prague 2
Email: email@example.com Website: www.adr.coi.cz
- Product Reviews
- The Seller allows its Customers to issue and access opinions about the Products and the Online Store on the terms set out in this section of the Terms.
- Issuing an opinion by the Customer is possible after using the form enabling the addition of an opinion about the Product or Online Store. This form can be made available directly on the Online Store website (including using an external widget) or it can be made available using an individual link received by the Customer after the purchase to the e-mail address provided by him. When adding an opinion, the Customer may also add a graphic rating or a photo of the Product – if such an option is available in the feedback form.
- An opinion about the Product may be issued only to the Products actually purchased in the Seller's Online Store and by the Customer who purchased the reviewed Product. It is forbidden to conclude fictitious or apparent Sales Agreements in order to leave an opinion about the Product. An opinion about the Online Store may be issued by a person who is a Customer of the Online Store.
- Adding opinions by Customers may not be used for unlawful activities, in particular for activities constituting an act of unfair competition, or activities violating personal rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of the Seller or third parties. By adding an opinion, the Customer is obliged to act in accordance with the law, these Terms and good customs.
- Reviews may be made available directly on the Online Store website (e.g. for a given Product) or on an external website collecting opinions with which the Seller cooperates and to which he refers on the Online Store website (including by means of an external widget placed on the Online Store website).
- The Seller ensures that the published opinions about the Products come from its Customers who purchased the Product. To this end, the Seller takes the following actions to check whether the reviews come from its Customers:
- Publication of an opinion issued using the form available directly on the Online Store website requires prior verification by the Service Provider. Verification consists in checking the compliance of the opinion with the Temrs, in particular checking whether the person giving the opinion is a Customer of the Online Store – in this case, the Seller checks whether the person has made a purchase in the Online Store, and in the case of an opinion about the Product, additionally checks whether he has purchased the reviewed Product. Verification shall take place without undue delay.
- The Seller sends its customers (including via an external service collecting opinions with which it cooperates) an individual link to the e-mail address provided by him during the purchase – in this way, access to the feedback form is granted only to the Customer who purchased the Product in the Online Store.
- In case of doubts of the Seller or objections addressed to the Seller by other Customers or third parties, whether a given opinion comes from the Customer or whether a given Customer bought a given Product, the Seller reserves the right to contact the author of the opinion to clarify and confirm that he is actually a Customer of the Online Store or purchased the reviewed Product.
- Any comments, appeals against the verification of the opinion, or reservations whether a given opinion comes from the Customer or whether a given Customer bought a given Product may be reported in the same way as the complaint procedure indicated in point 6. Rules.
- The Seller does not post or commission the posting of false opinions or recommendations of Customers to another person and does not distort the opinions or recommendations of Customers in order to promote its Products. The seller provides both positive and negative reviews. The seller does not share sponsored reviews.
- Provisions relating to customers who are not consumers
- This part of the Terms and Conditions and the provisions contained therein apply only to customers who are not consumers.
- The seller has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract concluded with a customer who is not a consumer within 14 days of its conclusion, without giving any reason. By withdrawing from the purchase contract in this case, the customer, who is not a consumer, does not have any claims against the seller, except for the obligation to return mutually provided performance.
- In the case of customers who are not consumers, the seller has the right to limit the available payment methods. The seller also has the right to demand payment in advance in whole or in part, regardless of the chosen method of payment and regardless of the content of the concluded contract.
- The risk of damage to the goods passes to the customer, who is not a consumer, at the moment of handover of the goods by the seller to the carrier. The seller is not responsible for the loss, destruction or damage of the product that occurred after its receipt by the carrier until delivery to the customer. It is also not responsible for delays in the delivery of the shipment. Any guarantee for the goods is completely excluded from the customer who is not a consumer.
- Processing of personal data
- For the purpose of implementing the purchase contract, the seller will process the necessary personal data of the buyer pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, to the extent and in the manner specified in the Privacy Statement, which is an inseparable part of these Terms and Conditions and which is available on the uniformshop.eu website in the Personal Data Protection section.
- Final provisions
- In order to use the services provided by the Seller to the Buyer in the form of the operation of the Internet e-shop, including making the content of the e-shop available for 24 hours a day throughout the calendar year and concluding purchase contracts with the Seller under the conditions set out in these T&C, the Buyer must have a device with the appropriate program settings (especially operating system, internet browser) enabling Internet connection, including Internet access itself, and an e-mail account. The Buyer acknowledges that the e-shop may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Seller's hardware and software, or the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software of third parties.
- The website, any part thereof, product images, technical descriptions, website design, graphic layout of the system, the terms and conditions drawn up in this way and the content of all the seller's domains are our intellectual property and may not be copied or otherwise used in any way without our consent. In the event of a breach of this legal clause, you run the risk of 121/2000 Coll.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by Czech law.
- The choice of law made by the parties shall not have the result of depriving the consumer of the protection guaranteed to him by the mandatory rules of the law of the country in which he has his habitual residence in EU.
- The purchase contract is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible to third parties.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provisions shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Changes and additions to the purchase contract or terms and conditions must be in writing.